Friday 17 October 2008

O.K.

Hello everybody! sorry for not finishing that last post sooner, it's just that Ive been sick this past week so........... Here we go. as i said earlier this trip was to some of the places in the book series "Twilight". First stop - Ruby beach for lunch. (for pictures see prev. post). Then on to a small town about 45 minutes away - Forks, WA. (and let me say this town is TINY we walked the whole thing in about ten minutes!)

Now this may look a LITTLE weird but they are apparently acting out a scene from the book (which i have not yet read.)

Then the last stop was the Sol Duc hot springs. i don't have any pictures of that seeing as i was IN the pools most of the time. they are very STINKY! I swear i still smell like sulfur.

6 comments:

dewatobay said...

Wow - looks like a blast! Thanks for sharing. I love your new "look".

Morgan said...

oh thanks!!

amy smith said...

yep, like the new layout... and emily loved the twilight series. :)

Morgan said...

ya she told me about them. I tryed to put them on hold at the library but the waiting list for th first one was 497 people!

Anonymous said...

I love ur new background! Well thats good that your youth trip was fun! Ur pics were great! I wish I could have gone! well what scene from what book????
Well lol
l8tr
lylas
pos
Mia

Morgan said...

Don't know Mia. Guess it's the one were the vampire dude saves his "true love" from a car running over her.