Wednesday 6 August 2008

I'm very busy.....

Hello people! as you can tell from the title (and my lack of posts!) - I'm quite busy. I have VBS all this week from 9-12 then the day after that ends I'm going to camp! (the 9th - 14th) So this is just sort of a hello and a goodbye for a while. I'll try to get Mom to find the address for the camp so that you can send me a letter if you want. Also I have been trying to post a music video that I like. It's not working out very well. But if it does I will let you know!!!!!!

3 comments:

dewatobay said...

Too fun. What is the name of the song on the video?
Where is the camp located? Do you know anyone else going?
from "the mind of the person with many questions".

Morgan said...

#1. Called all american girl. by carrie underwood. #2. it is about 2 hours away. not sure what time. #3. yes, one of my friends is going to.

from the mind of the person with many answers.

Morgan said...

whoops - meant TOWN!