Saturday 14 June 2008

Bored.............

Well , I'm sort of bored. not knowing what to do. I have a good book to read but i don't feel like reading for some reason. I cant post any pictures because I'm on my laptop and all the good pictures are on Mom's computer at home. Huh - I guess I'll go try and read for a bit. Mom will be here soon to pick up Porter for an end of the year baseball party and the rest of us will stay here. Oh my goodness - Dad just showed me a loaf of bread he made and it looks and smells SO good. have to go get some before it is gone!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey it's olive bread you don't like olives!from you know who

Morgan said...

AWWW poop! I thought that it was regular bread!!!

amy smith said...

i like olive bread!

Morgan said...

Ya - so does Camille but I dont!!